Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Dog Walk

Ok. So every woman that stays at home does the dog walk (obviously only if she has a dog, give me a break!). But then there's my dog walk. Our dog is quite frankly the prettiest girl dog I have ever seen. Even compared to her sisters. She's small and Hollywood cute. But she is also scared of the entire world - she is even scared of her own shadow. This makes our doggie walks slightly hairy and certainly fraught. Every day we go and meet the same doggies and day by day she comes out of herself more and more. But every day we encounter a new dog and it throws her and she wees herself and hides behind my legs. Today is no exception. Today we are having a great time with the doggies and she's chasing them and they her and then... Then a puppy Rotweiler comes along and bounces on her. Oh joy. She craps herself (literally) and then runs into the bushes and I can't get her out. All I can hear is a whimpering sound and there's no way in for me. I conclude that no one should get a dog like mine. Then, when the puppy is gone, my dog comes bounding out as though nothing has happened. My dog is a girl. I'm a girl. I get her point.

No comments:

Post a Comment