Monday 17 May 2010

First step to becoming a girly

So! I have decided to become a girl! Yes, I know I am a girl but I very rarely look or behave like one. Today I invested in some St Tropez self tan stuff. I haven't used slef tan in years (I did spend a good chunk of my 20s with orange ankles) and I have been mentally planning how to aply it so as not to get an orange paw. My first thought was using some of fiance's hairdressing plastic gloves. But then I realised that they are a large size and I am a tiny size and that I would therefor end up with plastic glove streaks that I couldn't really explain away. I am now going to go for the "use your hands really quickly and wash the hands even quicker" technique. But I know that this will lead to white hands but with tons of self tan developing around the nails. So the sun is about to start shining in London and I will basically have to wear mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment